Our Vertical stainless steel industrial grade band sealers are ideal for sealing thermoplastic
materials (PP, PE, laminates) of any size and length. With vertical
band sealers bags are in a standing position on conveyor. Speeds of band sealers are considerably faster than other
types of sealing (up to 472 inches per minute).
Sealer Sales Band Sealer Standard Features
Each band sealer comes with a tool box containing spare bands, PTFE belts, tools, and a type set. Some models can be interchanged easily from horizontal to vertical to free standing positions with an optional conversion kit.
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Easy to operate - minimal operator training
- Fast warm up time
- Seals any thermoplastic material including PE, PP, and laminates
- Adjustable speed conveyor to accommodate materials varying in thickness
- Motorized rubber conveyor with speed control
state digital temperature control (0-572°F) (0-300°C) to maintain seal
bars at proper temperature for consistent seal quality
- One pair each of heating and cooling blocks
- Sealing speed of up to 472 inches per minute (depending on the operator, ~20-26bags/minute)
- Maximum seal width - 8mm (Ask us about 15mm for some of our band sealers)
- Options: embossing or solid ink coding or color ribbon printing
- Spare part kits and instructions included
Easy to operate. Turn on the power and heat switch of your band sealer. When the preset temperature has been reached, place the bag in the positioning plate. The sealing band carries the bag forward and seals the bag instantly. No pushing or pulling is required.